Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Annual Meeting & Reception for the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT
Please join us for our Annual Meeting, followed by a heavy hors d'oeuvres reception hosted by The Spa at Norwich Inn.
This is the best opportunity to learn about the Chamber's community impact over the past year, and our goals for the future. You'll also meet our incoming Board of Directors and network with fellow Chamber members.
The meeting also features the presentation of our Regional Chamber awards. Congratulations to our winners:
- Small Business of the Year: SAVA Insurance Group
- Business of the Year: Dime Bank
- Community Revitalization Leader: Vinnie Scarano and Hygienic Art, Inc.
- New Business of the Year: Fresh Men Spa
- Nonprofit of the Year: New England Science and Sailing Foundation
- Best Place to Work: Ear, Nose & Throat Associates of Southeastern CT, P.C.
- Tourism Leader of the Year: Whaler's Inn
- Volunteer of the Year: Anne Ogden
- Young Professional of the Year: Sarah Patella
- Board of Directors Special Award: Michael Passero
- Outstanding Arts and Cultural Organization: Otis Library
- Outstanding Business Supporter of Arts and Culture: Dominion Energy
The 1-hour program will be immediately followed by a heavy hors d'oeuvres reception with cash bar.
Sponsorship Marketing Opportunities
Reach 175+ local professionals while supporting the Chamber's work in the community.
- Full page, full color (5"W x 8"H): $150
- Half page, full color (5"W x 3.75"H): $100