Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Business Breakfast Honoring Social Service Agencies (at NORWICH Holiday Inn)
Join us in honoring and thanking the valuable social service agencies of eastern Connecticut. This event is open to all, including business and community supporters alongside non-profit attendees.
The program will feature a keynote presentation by Kathy Greene, Executive Director (retired), The Light House, entitled "Better Together," discussiong the power of collaboration.
The Eastern CT Social Service Awards will then be presented, honoring those who have gone above and beyond in improving our community. The 2018 winners are:
- Executive Director of the Year: Gino DeMaio, Sound Community Services
- Volunteer of the Year: Gay Clarkson
- Staff Member of the Year: Patti Passmore, UCFS
- Board Member of the Year: Gene Renz, Pawcatuck Neighborhood Center
- SAVA Insurance Group Guided by Heart Award will be announced at the event!
Through the generosity of our guests and sponsors, we are able to extend a number of complimentary invitations to staff and volunteers of our local social service agencies* as a humble thank you for their contribution to the quality of life in our region.
*If your local social service agency did NOT receive an invitation, please contact Megan Gilbert to address this error.
Support and Marketing Opportunities:
Reach an audience of business and community leaders while supporting our complimentary invitations to the social service community.
Award Sponsorship (Limit One): SAVA Insurance Group
Presenting Sponsorship (Limit Two): $2,000
- Opportunity for remarks by company representative
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration webpage, printed program, and Powerpoint display
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
Program Advertising (Chamber Members only)
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $100
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $50