Winter Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, Roxy – 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Business Breakfast: Regional Tribal Update
Please join us for an important update from Chairman Rodney Butler of the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation, and Chairman Kevin Brown of The Mohegan Tribe.
Each speaker will present their local developments, as well as their joint casino effort in the Hartford area. Come find out what impact these changes will have on our region and our state.
About Chairman Butler: Click Here for Bio
About Chairman Brown: Click Here for Bio
Presenting Sponsor: $2,000 (Limited Availability)
Expose your brand to local business and community leaders at this event, plus pre- and post-event marketing recognition.
- 1 priority reserved table of 8 guests
- Company representative at head table
- Opportunity for representative remarks
- Marketing recognition with logo in publications and on website
- Company logo on event program cover
- Full-page ad in event program
- Company banner on display at event
- Product/literature display table
- Opportunity to distribute materials at each place setting
Shared Member Display Table: Free
Share your company's material with event guests. Please be mindful of the shared space and limit display size appropriately.
Sponsored Display Table: $100
Reserve your own table to promote your goods and services. Includes one breakfast reservation.