Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
NEW DATE: Annual Meeting of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT
DUE TO THE FORECAST, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4.
Join the Chamber staff and fellow members as we review the past year, share expectations for a great year ahead, and present the 2017 Regional Chamber Awards.
Order of Business:
- Chamber Foundation Report
- Election of New Board Members
- 2017 Year in Review
- Projections and Expectations for 2018
- Regional Chamber Annual Awards Presentation:
- Small Business of the Year: Mystic Knotwork
- Community Revitalization Leader: The Lofts at Ponemah Mills
- Board of Directors Special Award: Stephen Tagliatela, Saybrook Point Inn & Spa
- Volunteers of the Year: Sue Murphy, Liberty Bank Foundation; Nancy Bulkeley, Dominion
The meeting will be immediately followed by a heavy hors d'oeuvres reception with cash bar.