Seeking Nominations: 2016 Regional Chamber Awards, Presented at Annual Meeting
Nominations are currently open for the 2016 Regional Chamber Awards, which are presented each year at our Annual Meeting.
The annual meeting will be held on March 23, 2017 at the Spa at Norwich Inn. Click to learn more or register.
Awards Open for Nominations:
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
Company must have less than 250 employees and gross revenues of less than $10M. The following should be considered in your nomination:
• Number of people employed in Connecticut
• Annual Growth %
• Preservation of Skills and/or product in Connecticut
• Community involvement
2015 Honoree: Ricky and Tai Au, Pink Basil
COMMUNITY REVITALIZATION LEADER OF THE YEAR
The following should be considered in your nomination:
• expense and size of project
• employment generated or potential
• preservation of existing infrastructure
• impact on environment
• risk of private funds (percentage)
• impact on the community
2015 Honoree: Tim Brown, Inn at Mystic/Harbour House Restaurant
Click to submit a nomination
You may nominate your own company.
Deadline: February 10, 5 PM