Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Seeking Nominations: 2017 Chamber Awards, Presented at Annual Meeting
Nominations are currently open for the 2017 Regional Chamber Awards, which are presented each year at the Annual Meeting of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT (date TBA).
Awards Open for Nominations:
SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
Company must have less than 250 employees and gross revenues of less than $10M. The following should be considered in your nomination:
- • Number of people employed in Connecticut
- • Annual Growth %
- • Preservation of Skills and/or product in Connecticut
- • Community involvement
2016 Honoree: Ivy's Simply Homemade
COMMUNITY REVITALIZATION LEADER OF THE YEAR
The following should be considered in your nomination:
- • expense and size of project
- • employment generated, or potential
- • preservation of existing infrastructure
- • impact on environment
- • risk of private funds (percentage)
- • impact on the community
2016 Honoree: CURE Innovation Commons
Click to submit a nomination
You may nominate your own company.
Deadline: February 16, 5 PM