Nature's Art Village
- Amusement & Recreation
- Meeting Facilities
- Shopping Centers
Nature’s Art Village, Connecticut’s fastest growing family destination, has an attraction for everyone! Explore Discovery Depot, a hands-on indoor activity center, and The Dinosaur Place, a 60 acre outdoor adventure park featuring over 40 life-sized dinosaurs, New England’s largest SplashPad® (A Zero Depth Water Playground), a DINO-sized maze, Monty’s Playground & more! Indulge yourself at The Shops at Nature’s Art Village with gemstone jewelry, educational toys, beading & wire-wrapping supplies, fossils & minerals, candles, gifts and more! Explore The PAST Antiques Marketplace, a showcase of over 90 antiques and collectibles vendors, and The Gateway Museum: A Village of Progress.
- The Dinosaur Place features over 40 life-sized dinosaurs in a 60 acre outdoor adventure park!
- Discovery Depot is a hands-on indoor adventure center where guest can dig for gems, unearth dinosaur bones and more!
- The Shops at Nature's Art Village showcase 6 shops at 1 stop featuring jewelry, beads, minerals, fossils, toys & more!
- The PAST Antiques Marketplace features over 90 unique vendors selling antiques and collectibles from around the world!
- The Gateway Museum is an indoor village of progress, showcasing the 200 year growth of American trades & technology.