- Insurance Agencies, Brokerages & Related Activities
Small employers, individuals, and people eligible for Medicare in Connecticut gain from John's compassion based, no cost to you, health related insurance advisory work. The resources they receive include:
• Increased understanding on how Health, Medicare & Long Term Care insurance provide financial protection and peace of mind.
• Reviewing the impact provider network changes are having on receiving treatments.
• Insights on how plan coverage works and the health insurance companies.
When coverage, meeting an employer or individuals interest and budget, is selected John works as a Broker for the company to implement it and they compensate him.
Clients gain from insights and knowledge based on:
• A certification in and special insights on federal health reform's legislative issues.
• Knowledge of and involvement in state and federal health related insurance regulatory issues.
• A commitment to professional development through active involvement in professional associations, participation in two or three national professional conferences each year, and achievement of two professional designations:
+ Registered Health Underwriter + Long Term Care Professional.
• Previous human resources experience.
Note:This experience, special knowledge, and insights is not available from other area health insurance professionals.
Whom to Contact
- John C. Parker, RHU, LTCPPrincipalPhone: (860) 739-0005Cell Phone: (860) 662-3000