The League of Women Voters of Southeastern Connecticut
- Social Advocacy Organizations
- Civic & Social Organizations
The League of Women Voters of Connecticut is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging informed and active participation in government. It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
• We never support or oppose any political party or candidate.
• We are advocates.
• We work to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
• We act only after study and member agreement to achieve solutions in the public interest on key community issues at all governmental levels.
NewsRelease Date: June 12, 2018Release Date: May 15, 2018