Three Rivers Community College is offering a variety of non-credit training courses for those interested in expanding their skills or changing career paths. Registration is still open on the 10 courses below. Whether a person has the goal of learning new skills, reinventing their career, or personal enrichment, taking a non-credit course will fit their needs.
Allied Health courses in some of the fastest growing careers in Connecticut
Medical Billing and Coding Program
Veterinary Assisting Program for professionals and animal lovers
- International Classification of Diseases 10-CM (ICD 10-CM) – Tuesdays, February 19 – June 4. Registration deadline is February 12.
- Understanding Health Insurance – Thursdays, February 21 – May 30. Registration deadline is February 14.
- Medical Coding Examination Preparation – March 7 - June 20. Registration deadline is February 18.
- EKG Technician Certification with American Heart Association Basic Life Support – Mondays and Wednesdays, March 4 - May 13. Registration deadline is February 25.
- Certified Nurse Aide Program (CNA) – Tuesdays and Thursdays, March 5 - May 28. Registration deadline is February 26.
- Phlebotomy Technician Program – March 18 - May 29. Registration deadline is March 11.
- Pharmacy Technician Program – Tuesdays and Thursdays, March 19 - May 28. Registration deadline is March 12.
Professional Development courses in Real Estate or Security
- Veterinary Assistant I – Mondays and Wednesdays, March 25 - June 12. Registration deadline is March 18.
- Real Estate Principles and Practices – Mondays and Wednesdays, March 4 - May 8. Registration deadline is February 25.
- Security Officer Training: Guard Card Certification – Tuesdays, March 19 and 26. Registration deadline is March 12.
For more information and to register for these classes, call 860-215-9028 or visit http://www.threerivers.edu/workforce-education
for health, veterinary and professional classes.
* * *
Three Rivers Community College
is an accessible, affordable, and culturally diverse two-year college located in Norwich, Connecticut, with an off-campus instructional center at the Naval Submarine Base in Groton. Knowing that the educational goals of its students are as diverse as their backgrounds, Three Rivers provides a broad range of credit and non-credit liberal arts, sciences, nursing, engineering, career and technical courses. The student population consists of more than 4,300 enrolled students each semester. To learn more about what Three Rivers has to offer, visit www.threerivers.edu