Below are a few items that may be of interest to your eastern CT business:
Publications and Flyers:
- Pub 5330 - Reminder from the IRS and the American Payroll Association (with APA logo)
- Pub 5330A - Reminder from the IRS and the American Payroll Association (without APA logo)
- Pub 5327 - New tax credit for employers who provide paid family and medical leave
- Pub 5327SP - New tax credit for employers who provide paid family and medical leave
- Pub 5318 - Tax Reform What’s New for Your Business
- Pub 5307 - Tax Reform Basics for Individuals and Families
This webinar gives tax professionals updates and guidance on how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) provisions will affect their due diligence requirements. It also addresses common errors, how to avoid them and applicable penalties if requirements are not met.
This webinar provides an overview of who will be eligible for the new Tax Reform provisions of the Qualified Business Income Deduction under Section 199A. It also shows calculations and basics for reporting.
This webinar will give an overview of Tax Reform changes for Employers. Topics will include changes to Employer Credit Family and Medical Leave, Employee Achievement Awards, Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefits, and others.
This webinar addresses Tax Reform changes related to Individual Taxpayers. Topics include changes to standard deductions, personal exemptions, itemized deductions, child tax credit, and other changes.
This webinar illustrates why some major segments of the population need to change their withholding soon and familiarizes tax professionals with how to use the IRS withholding calculator to help taxpayers change their withholding.
This webinar will give an overview of Tax Reform Changes for Small Businesses and Pass-Through Entities. Some of the topics will include changes to estimated taxes, deductions, and depreciation.
This webinar gives an overview of Tax Reform changes for Small Businesses and Pass-Through Entities. Topics include: Definition of a Qualified Opportunity Zone, The requirements of becoming a Qualified Opportunity Zone, and Definition of Qualified Zone property.