Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Business Breakfast: Offshore Wind Energy in Eastern Connecticut
Join us for a lively discussion of offshore wind energy developments and their potential impact in eastern Connecticut. Learn what this growing industry means for job opportunities and economic development, and anticipated timelines for State Pier upgrades and offshore wind construction. Understand the brewing competition between New England states to attract offshore wind and supply chain investments.
- David Kooris, Acting Commissioner, CT Department of Economic and Community Development
- Scott Bates, Deputy Secretary of State; Chairman, CT Port Authority
- Senator Paul Formica, Co-Chair, Appropriations and Energy/Technology Committees
- Matthew Morrissey, Head of New England Markets, Ørsted U.S. Offshore Wind
- Deborah Donovan, Senior Policy Advocate, Acadia Center
Audience Q&A will follow the speakers' presentation.
This exciting program is presented in cooperation with Acadia Center, Chambers for Innovation and Clean Energy, and CT Roundtable on Climate and Jobs.
Presenting Sponsorship: $2,000
Reach an audience of business professionals with a variety of marketing benefits, including:
- Company representative at Head Table with opportunity for remarks
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration webpage, printed program, and Powerpoint display
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $100
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $50