Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Business Luncheon: Pfizer Update
Join us for an update from John Burkhardt, Groton Labs Site Director and Vice President, Global Drug Safety Research and Development for Pfizer. We'll discuss Pfizer's work in Groton and beyond, including exciting developments in their product pipeline and more.
There will be time for audience Q&A following the speaker's presentation.
Presenting Sponsorship: $2,000
Reach an audience of business professionals with a variety of marketing benefits, including:
- Company representative at Head Table with opportunity for remarks
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration webpage, printed program, and Powerpoint display
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $100
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $50
Shared Member Display Table: Free
Share your company's material with event guests, such as brochures, flyers, business cards, and/or small promotional items. Please be mindful of the shared space - limit display size appropriately.