Leadership Eastern CT Program Graduation - Class of 2019
You are cordially invited to celebrate the graduation of the Leadership Eastern Connecticut Class of 2019 to mark their successful completion of this prestigious, two-year program.
For over 30 years, Leadership ECT has prepared future community leaders for positions of responsibility by acquainting them with current issues and processes that affect our region, while providing skill-building and connections with established business leaders.
All are welcome to come enjoy lunch with our graduates as we recognize their accomplishments. We extend a special thank you to the Program Sponsors, Atlantic Broadband and Eastern CT State University.
- Courtney Assad, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, Inc.
- Caleb Bailey, Eastern Connecticut Symphony Orchestra
- Jason Bookmiller, Dominion Nuclear Connecticut, Inc.
- Kerry Callaghan, Thames Valley Council for Community Action, Inc. (TVCCA)
- Mandy Crispim, Chelsea Groton Bank
- Rachel Evrett, Chelsea Groton Bank
- Rachel Fox, Atlantic Broadband
- Sharon Frazier, American Ambulance Service Inc.
- Joe Garcia, General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Heather Gianacoplos, Mallove's
- Jaclyn Hartline, Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Jessica Izzarelli, Charter Oak Federal Credit Union
- Daniel King, Law Office of Michael P. Lahan
- Patrick Lynch, Connecticut College
- Laurie Macha, Mystic Aquarium
- Amber Moore, Goldblatt Bokoff LLC
- Hao Ni, Connecticut Municipal Electric Energy Cooperative (CMEEC)
- Denise Ogden, Dime Bank
- Katrina Olender, People's United Bank
- Steven Paternoster, Charter Oak State College
- Dawn Renaldi, Groton Utilities
- Allison Silva, Chelsea Groton Bank
- Cathy Soper-Sheridan, The Mohegan Tribe
- Gary St. Vil, General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Brenton Terry, Norwich Public Utilities
- Stephanie Turbes, Reliance Health
- Larry Warner, Mystic Aquarium
- Maria Weinberger, Eastern CT State University