The Berry Company Invites You to Recycle Your Outdated Phone Book
Berry Teams Up with Area Baseball Leagues for Environmental Awareness Program That Encourages Community to Recycle Outdated Telephone Directories
NEW LONDON, CT – The Berry Company, LLC, publisher of the new Frontier Local Shopping Guide, announced that residences and businesses in New London, Middlesex and Windham counties will be receiving the new Frontier Local Shopping Guide this month, which features local businesses throughout the area. In conjunction with the new directory’s release, Berry is launching the first-annual Think Yellow, Go Green program for recycling outdated telephone directories, and is encouraging the community to make it a ‘double play’ by cheering on their local baseball team and dropping off their outdated phone directories at the field. The recycling drive runs through July 24.
Berry is dedicated to ensuring there is a program to remove unwanted directories when the new directory is released, and has teamed up with KC101 radio, Dodd Stadium, the New London Little League and Lowe Carting & Recycling to bring the environmental awareness program to residences and businesses of New London, Middlesex and Windham counties.
The New London Little League will collect outdated telephone directories, including directories from other publishers, at a recycling bin at their playing field at Mitchell College, and the outdated directories can also be dropped off at a recycling bin at the following locations through July 24:
• Dodd Stadium (June 19 through July 24) at 14 Stott Avenue, Norwich, CT 06360
• Frontier Communications Parking Lot at 200 State Street in New London, CT 06320
• Lowe Carting & Recycling at 998 Hartford Turnpike, Waterford, CT 06385
• New London Little League Field at Mitchell College at 701 Montauk Ave New London, CT 06320
“Berry is excited to announce that the new Frontier Local Shopping Guide is being distributed in New London, Middlesex and Windham counties. During delivery and throughout the year, it’s important to
help protect our local environment through recycling,” said Ray Carulli, branch manager of The Berry Company in Connecticut. “We encourage the community to recycle their outdated directories, whether
it be while they cheer on the Connecticut Tigers at Dodd Stadium, at a New London Little League game, at one of our other drop-off locations or curbside if the option is available.”
Recycling and environmental sustainability are important year-round initiatives, so residences and businesses should check with their local recycling department for more information on recycling programs
offered in their area.
For more information about the recycling program, including a list of drop-off locations, visit ThinkYellowGoGreen.com.
Offering exceptional service, local market expertise and a strong portfolio of solutions, Berry makes local search simple. For more information, please visithttp://www.TheBerryCompany.com.
To stop the delivery of any print directory, or reduce the number of directories you receive, please go to www.yellowpagesoptout.com.
The Berry Company Announces New Frontier Local Shopping Guide and 'Think Yellow Go Green' Recycling Drive in Connecticut
* * *ABOUT THE BERRY COMPANY: The Berry Company, LLC, is a leading provider of local online, search, video and directory solutions. Its best in class sales organization helps hundreds of thousands of businesses in 50 states market their businesses to local consumers. Berry offers its clients the latest in social, mobile and content marketing via its direct relationship with LocalVox, an industry leading digital provider. Berry is also an authorized reseller of YP.comTM. The company is a GoogleTM Qualified Company, offering Google AdWords and other solutions to its clients.