Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Early Bird Rate for Chamber Trip to Costa Rica
Experience tropical Costa Rica with this Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT trip!
Highlights include visits to San Jose, a coffee plantation, Guanacaste, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Arena Volcano, Lake Arenal Cruise, Cano Negro Refuge, Zarcero, and much more!
- Uncover the importance of conservation in Costa Rica during a visit to a tree nursery.
- Discover the charming town of Zarcero and its whimsical topiary garden.
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery surrounding Arenal Volcano.
- Spot indigenous wildlife while on a Cano Negro riverboat cruise.
- Learn about Costa Rica's vegetationon a guided walk in the cloud forest.
- Discover the history of Costa Rica during your visit to a coffee plantation.
View the Brochure
Questions? Contact Amanda Ljubicic, Chamber Vice President, at ALjubicic@ChamberECT.com or call (860) 701-9113.