IRS Webinar on March 21: Understanding Tax Relief for Disasters
2 p.m. Eastern Time; 1 p.m. Central Time; 12 p.m. Mountain Time; 11 a.m. Arizona;
11 a.m. Pacific Time; 10 a.m. Alaska; 9 a.m. Hawaii
This free 120-minute webinar is open to all.
- Identifying types of relief available to taxpayers in a disaster area
- Calculating disaster area casualty losses
- Documenting disaster area casualty losses
- Obtaining information about federally declared disaster areas
- Learning about IRS Disaster Assistance and Emergency Relief Program
- Plus a live Q & A
2 CE offered for this webinar.
Closed captioning is offered for this webinar. Closed captioning displays the words that describe the audio portion of the program for viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing. Captions are available in English.
Stay in the know on the go! View IRS webinars the day they air on smartphones and tablets.
Find this event archived on www.irsvideos.gov about three weeks after it airs.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com