Date and Time
Friday Nov 1, 2019
7:45 AM - 9:15 AM EDT
Chamber Member: $22
Veteran/Retired Service Member: $10
Please register in advance. A $5 fee will be applied to walk-ins.
Cancellation Policy: Notice must be given at least three business days prior to the event. No shows or those unable to cancel in time will be billed as applicable. To cancel, please call the Chamber at 860-701-9113.
Please join us in saying thank you to those who serve. This important breakfast gives the business community an opportunity to show their support and connect with service members in eastern Connecticut.
Your participation makes it possible each year for us to extend a number of complimentary invitations to our local service persons as a token of our appreciation.
This program will also feature:
Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities:
- presentation of the 2019 Military Community Support Awards to Antonino Auto Group (large business) and Cardinal Honda (small business)
- color guard by the U.S. Navy Silver Dolphins
- musical performance of the national service songs by the Fitch Chamber Choir
- remarks from senior service representatives from the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, and U.S. Army.
Highlight your company to a diverse audience, and support complimentary invitations to local service members.
Supporting Sponsor: $2,000
Centerpiece Sponsor: $750
- Priority reserved table of 10 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration webpage, flyer, and printed program; verbal recognition as event sponsor
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
Military Table Sponsor: $250
- Two reservations for event
- Company logo on signage accompanying each centerpiece
- Half-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 3.75"H)
- Company name on event webpage; verbal recognition as event sponsor
Sponsor a reserved table seated with our active-duty military or veteran guests
Program Advertising (Chamber Members only)
- Company logo on designated table signage
- Company name on event webpage and event program; verbal recognition as event sponsor
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $125
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $75
Photo-ready ads (hi-res PDF, JPG or EPS) due 1 week prior to event date to communications@chamberECT.com
. Graphic design service is available from the Chamber for $25 fee. Click "Register Now" to purchase.