10th Annual Social Service Recognition Breakfast
Join us in honoring and thanking the valuable social service agencies of eastern Connecticut who work tirelessly to improve our region's quality of life. We'll come together to network, enjoy hot breakfast, and hear from our featured speaker: Kathleen Stauffer, CEO, The Arc Eastern CT.
We will also present the Eastern CT Social Service Awards, recognizing agency staff and volunteers who have gone above and beyond in their duties, as nominated by industry peers.
- Staff Member of the Year: Marlynn Benker, Always Home
- Volunteer of the Year: Terry Friedman, Madonna Place
- Board Member of the Year: Debbie Kievits, TVCCA
- Executive Director of the Year: Kelly Thompson, Alliance for Living
- Collaboration of the Year: GIRL POWER Joint Fundraiser (Girls on the Run, Girls Scouts of Connecticut, S.T.E.P.S., Soroptimist Connecticut Shoreline)
Support and Marketing Opportunities:
Reach an audience of business and community leaders while supporting our complimentary invitations to the social service community.
Presenting Sponsor: $2,000
- Opportunity for remarks by company representative
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration web page, printed program, and PowerPoint display
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
- Two reservations for event
- Company logo on signage accompanying each centerpiece
- Company name on registration web page
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $125
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $75