Join us in honoring the valuable social service agencies of eastern Connecticut who work tirelessly to improve our region's quality of life. We'll come together to network, celebrate, and hear from our esteemed keynote speaker, Maryam Elahi, President & CEO, Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut.
We will also present the Eastern CT Social Service Awards, recognizing agency staff and volunteers who have gone above and beyond in their duties, as nominated by industry peers.
We are proud to honor the following award recipients!
Executive Director of the Year: Dr. Regina Moller, Noank Community Support Services
Staff Member of the Year: Joseph Zuzel, Community Health Manager, Hartford HealthCare
Volunteer of the Year: Bill Briggs, Volunteer Site Director, Habitat for Humanity
Board Member of the Year: Daneen Roth, President, Public Library of New London
Collaboration of the Year: Reliance Health and Norwich Police Department
Guided By Heart: To Be Announced on December 2!
Congratulations to all of our Nominees!
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors and advertisers, we are able to extend a number of complimentary invitations to our local social service agencies.
(Invitations will be sent in early November. If your agency does NOT receive an invitation, please contact Stacy Herr to address this error.)
Support and Marketing Opportunities:
Reach an audience of business and community leaders while supporting our complimentary invitations to the social service community. To learn more or reserve a sponsorship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenting Sponsor: $2,000 (Limit Two)
Centerpiece Sponsor: $750 (Limit One)
- Opportunity for remarks by company representative
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration web page, printed program, and PowerPoint display
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
Help create a festive atmosphere. Centerpieces are distributed to agency representatives after event.
- Two reservations for event
- Company logo on signage accompanying each centerpiece
- Company name on registration web page
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $125
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $75
- Photo-ready ads (hi-res PDF, JPG or EPS) due 1 week prior to event date to email@example.com. Graphic design service is available from the Chamber for $25 fee.
To learn more or reserve a sponsorship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut values the platform that in-person events provide in order to build meaningful professional relationships among members, as well as sharing important knowledge and supporting local hosts. While we will follow the policies set forth by each private venue operator, we strongly encourage guests to wear a mask, wash/sanitize hands frequently, maintain social distancing, and choose a fist- or elbow-bump in favor of a handshake or hug. Safe, FDA-approved vaccinations against COVID-19 are now widely available at no charge for citizens over the age of 12, and the Chamber feels strongly that all guests should be fully vaccinated prior to attending any public or private event.