Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
5th Annual Eastern Connecticut Career Fair
The Education Council of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT is proud to present its fifth annual regional career fair.
This fair will expose high school juniors to a variety of career pathways, highlighting what kind of education, training, and skills are required to succeed in these fields.
Featured "career clusters" at this event include:
- Architecture and Construction (electrician, carpenter, laborer, civil engineer)
- Business Management, Marketing, and Finance (entrepreneur, financial analyst, financial advisor, marketing specialist)
- Healthcare and Human Services (home health aides, nurse practitioners, counselor, physical therapist, EMT & paramedic)
- Manufacturing (industrial worker, pipelayer, rigger)
- STEM (biomedical engineer, statistician, biochemist, comp. systems analyst)
- Tourism and Hospitality (hotel/venue/restaurant management, food service, tourism attractions)
Please note: this is a career exploration event for local students, not a job fair for the public. Participating exhibitors with job openings for 16-18 year old students are welcome to have applications available.
Learn more about the Chamber's all-volunteer Education Council here.