Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
9th Annual Military Appreciation Breakfast
This important breakfast gives the local business community an opportunity to show their support and connect with service members in eastern Connecticut. Please join us in saying thank you to those who serve.
Your participation makes it possible each year for us to extend a number of complimentary invitations to our local service men and women as a small token of our appreciation.
This program will feature:
- color guard by the U.S. Navy Silver Dolphins
- musical performance of the national service songs by the Fitch Chamber Choir
- remarks from senior service representatives from the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, and U.S. Army.
- presentation of the 2018 Military Community Support Awards to Antonino Acura of Groton and Comcast
Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities:
Highlight your company to a diverse audience, and support complimentary invitations to local service members.
- Priority reserved table of 10 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration webpage, flyer, and printed program
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
- Includes Centerpiece Sponsor, see below (optional to participate)
Create a unique centerpiece display to promote your business. Includes one event reservation. Click here for complete details. Click "Register Now" to purchase.
Program Advertising (Chamber Members only)
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $100
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $50