With the recent legalization of recreational marijuana in Connecticut, we are here to answer your questions on what this means for the cannabis industry in our region and state.
Connecticut's marijuana laws have a complex history, dating back to the production of industrial hemp before WWII. Now, decades later, legislation and public opinion are shifting, creating opportunities in economic development, agriculture, workforce development, and wellness. Hear from our state commission which regulates the industry, guidance from attorney Kyle Zrenda on law and litigation, as well as insight to the business of cultivators, manufacturers and dispensaries.
Event Sponsorship: $2,000
Michelle Seagull, Commissioner, CT Department of Consumer Protections (Click for Bio)
Kurt Smith., Business Line Manager, Fuss & O'Neill, Inc.
Kyle Zrenda, Attorney, Suisman Shapiro
Mini-Expo: Businesses and non-profits that specialize in or service the cannabis industry, through products, services, awareness, and more, are invited to showcase their offerings and information to event attendees.
Reach an audience of business and community leaders with a variety of marketing benefits while supporting the Chamber's work.
Display Table (6'): $250
- Company rep. seated at Head Table with Opportunity to speak at event
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Display table in mini-expo area
- Company logo on marketing materials, including webpage, program, Powerpoint, social media, and more
- Full page ad in event program (5"w x 8"H)
- Opportunity to distribute literature or items to each attendee
- Company banner on display
(Chamber Members only)
- Company name on webpage and event program
- Includes two event reservations
(Chamber Members only)
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $125
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $75
Print-ready ads (hi-resolution PDF, JPG, or EPS) due 1 week prior to event to communications@chamberECT.com
. Graphic design service is available for $25 fee.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Notice must be given at least three business days prior to the event. No shows or those unable to cancel in time will be billed. All registrations received within three business days of event are considered final. To cancel, please contact the Chamber at 860-701-9113 or email@example.com.