Business Breakfast: David Kooris on CT's Port Updates and DECD's Eastern CT Priorities
Online registration has closed. Walk-ins are welcome.
Join us for an informative update from DECD's Deputy Commissioner David Kooris. Mr. Kooris will provide updates on the state pier and its impact on the local business community, as well as highlight some of the Department's exciting priorities for eastern CT's economic and community development. There will also be time for audience questions. Don't miss this important discussion!
Read more about Mr. Kooris' updates on Tourism and the State Pier on the Chamber blog.
About the Speaker:
David Kooris joined the Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) in March of 2018. He is responsible for orchestrating the placed-based components of the state's economic development strategy including transit-oriented development, brownfields, capital projects, waterfront, and tourism. His focus is to coordinate public sector infrastructure investment to best prepare communities for private sector growth, while enhancing environmental sustainability and quality of life for all. Mr. Kooris is acting chair of the Connecticut Port Authority.
Event Sponsorship: $2,000
Reach an audience of business and community leaders with a variety of marketing benefits while supporting the Chamber's work.
- Company rep. seated at Head Table with Opportunity to speak at event
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including webpage, program, Powerpoint, social media, and more
- Full page ad in event program (5"w x 8"H)
- Opportunity to distribute literature or items to each attendee
- Display table next to registration table
- Company banner on display
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $100
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $50
Guest Cancellation Policy: Notice must be given at least three business days prior to the event. No shows or those unable to cancel in time will be billed. All registrations received within three business days of event are considered final. To cancel, please contact the Chamber at 860-701-9113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.