Business Breakfast: Diversity in Leadership - The Region's Leadership Evolution
Pre-registration has closed. Walk-ins are welcome.
Eastern CT’s business leaders are well-networked and have decades of experience. But as these Traditionalists and Baby Boomers prepare to retire, how can we ensure their knowledge and know-how is passed along to the next generation? And how will this evolution in leadership shift the business landscape as we know it?
This program continues our Leadership Pathways and Perspectives series, in which we explore the importance of diverse ethnicities, genders, immigration experience, and age on business and community leadership through the insights of local professionals.
Moderator: Pamela J. Stenson, former President, CIO Executive Council, an IDG Company
- Michael Rauh, President and CEO, Chelsea Groton Bank
- Maryam Elahi, President and CEO, Community Foundation of Eastern CT
- Felix Reyes, Director, Office of Development and Planning, City of New London
- Mari Kodama, General Manager, JTK Restaurant Management - Breakwater
Presenting Sponsorship: $2,000
Reach an audience of business professionals with a variety of marketing benefits, below. To secure this sponsorship, please contact admin@chamberECT.com.
- Opportunity for remarks by Company Representative
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration webpage, printed program, and Powerpoint display
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $100
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $50