Business Breakfast & Mini-Expo - Minding the "Skills Gap:" Workforce Development, Recruitment, and Retention
The region and the country as a whole are facing a growing issue: preparing the workforce of today for the jobs of tomorrow. Recruiting and retaining talented employees with the right skills has become increasingly difficult, though there are many bright spots on the local horizon.
Speakers Patrick Flaherty, Assistant Director of Office of Research and Information for CT DOL, and Mark Hill, Chief Operating Officer of the Eastern CT Workforce Investment Board (EWIB), will share insights about this issue locally and far beyond, and highlight programs and businesses generating success.
Workforce Development Mini-Expo:
By working together, agencies in our region are making meaningful progress to grow our most important asset: our productive workforce. Following the speaking program, attendees can explore local job training agencies and programs.
Marketing and Expo Opportunities:
Reach an audience of business and community leaders with a variety of marketing benefits while supporting the Chamber's work.
- Company rep. seated at Head Table with Opportunity to speak at event
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Display table in mini-expo area
- Company logo on marketing materials, including webpage, program, Powerpoint, social media, and more
- Full page ad in event program (5"w x 8"H)
- Opportunity to distribute literature or items to each attendee
- Company banner on display
- Company name on webpage and program
- Includes two event reservations
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $100
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $50
Registration Cancellation Policy: Notice must be given at least three business days prior to the event. No shows or those unable to cancel in time will be billed. All registrations received within three business days of event are considered final. To cancel, please contact the Chamber at 860-701-9113 or email@example.com.