Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Business Breakfast: The Future of Energy in Connecticut
Join us for a discussion of current and projected trends in the energy industry, especially how these changes could impact your home and business energy needs. Our expert speakers will provide updates and answer guest questions.
- Rob Klee, Commissioner, CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP)
- Eric Johnson, Director of External Affairs, ISO New England
Reach an audience of business and community leaders with a variety of marketing benefits, including:
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including webpage, program, Powerpoint, social media, and more
- Half page ad in event program (5”W x 3.75”H)
- Distribute literature or items to each attendee
- Display table next to registration table