Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Business Luncheon with US Senator Richard Blumenthal
Join us for a senatorial update with US Senator Richard Blumenthal, who will discuss current issues, challenges, and goals for our state. Senator Blumenthal will also answer questions after his presentation.
About Senator Richard Blumenthal:
Sworn in on January 5, 2011, Richard Blumenthal is serving his second term as a United States Senator from the State of Connecticut. He serves on the Committees on Veterans' Affairs, Judiciary, Armed Services, and Commerce, Science and Transportation. Prior to this, Senator Blumenthal served an unprecedented five terms as Connecticut’s Attorney General, fighting for people against large and powerful special interests. He graduated from Harvard College and Yale Law School.
Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities:
Presenting Sponsorship: $2,000
Reach an audience of business professionals with a variety of marketing benefits, including:
- Company representative at Head Table with opportunity for remarks
- Priority reserved table of 8 people
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration webpage, printed program, and Powerpoint display
- Full-page, color ad in event program (5"W x 8"H)
- Distribute literature or promotional items at each place setting
- Display table for literature or promotional items
- Company banner on display (company must provide)
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $100
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $50
Shared Member Display Table: Free
Share your company's material with event guests, such as brochures, flyers, business cards, and/or small promotional items. Please be mindful of the shared space - limit display size appropriately.