This event has been canceled. Please join us at our Business Breakfast: Offshore Wind Update and Mini Expo October 28 at the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa.
The Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT is honored to welcome Natalie Braswell, Comptroller for the State of Connecticut for an economic update to the region's business community.
As state comptroller, Braswell is committed to strengthening our economy, protecting the public's right to government data, combating the ongoing health care crisis in Connecticut, and meeting the high standards of our state's residents.
Natalie Braswell was appointed by Governor Ned Lamont to complete the term of Kevin Lembo, who resigned on Dec. 31, 2021. She had served for 10 years as General Counsel and Assistant State Comptroller under Lembo, where she negotiated and drafted a number of contracts with statewide impact and played a critical role in the development of fiscal policy, retirement security programs, health care initiatives and other key agency operations. Prior to her appointment, Braswell served as the chief of planning, legal, and regulatory affairs at CT DEEP. Braswell is the state's first black comptroller. She is a "Triple Husky," having attended the University of Connecticut where she earned a BA in Political Science, a Masters in Public Administration, and a JD from the School of Law. Click for complete bio.
Reach an audience of regional business and community leaders with a variety of marketing benefits while supporting the Chamber's work. To learn more or become a sponsor, contact Memberships@ChamberECT.com today!
Presenting Sponsorships: $2,000
- Company rep. seated at Head Table with Opportunity for opening remarks at event
- Priority reserved table of 8 guests
- Company logo on marketing materials, including registration website, program book, and PowerPoint
- Full page, full color advertisement in program book (5"w x 8"H)
- Opportunity to distribute literature/promotional items to each attendee via place settings and/or display table
- Company banner on display
(Chamber Members only
- Full page (5"W x 8"H), full color: $125
- Half page (5"W x 3.75"H), full color: $75
Print-ready ads (hi-resolution PDF, JPG, or EPS) due 1 week prior to event to communications@chamberECT.com
. Graphic design service is available for $25 fee.