Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Chamber Trip to Costa Rica
Experience tropical Costa Rica with this Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT trip!
Highlights include visits to San Jose, a coffee plantation, Guanacaste, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Arena Volcano, Lake Arenal Cruise, Cano Negro Refuge, Zarcero, and much more!
- Uncover the importance of conservation in Costa Rica during a visit to a tree nursery.
- Discover the charming town of Zarcero and its whimsical topiary garden.
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery surrounding Arenal Volcano.
- Spot indigenous wildlife while on a Cano Negro riverboat cruise.
- Learn about Costa Rica's vegetationon a guided walk in the cloud forest.
- Discover the history of Costa Rica during your visit to a coffee plantation.
View the brochure
- Double: $2,429
- Single: $2,829
- Triple: $2,399
- Cancellation waiver and insurance of $315 per person not included in above price.
Prices subject to change. Rates include eight breakfasts and six dinners.
For bookings made after May 3, 2019, call (860) 701-9113 for rates.
This trip is organized by Collette Travel.
Ready to experience pura vida Costa-Rica style? Contact Amanda Ljubicic, Chamber Vice President, at ALjubicic@ChamberECT.com or call (860) 701-9113.