Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
NEW LOCATION: Workshop: What's Next in Marketing?
The final session of the "Putting the Fun in the Funnel" series by Miranda Creative, this panel gathering will feature new media talent of Miranda Creative and their partners, each sharing 3 things you need to know for 2019, and answering any and all questions.
- Facebook Advertising | Ron Wertz - Could it get any more complicated? 3 top things to use in 2019.
- Website Trends | Brian Pearson - Life beyond responsive? 3 things to add to your site the coming year to make it easier to be found, engaged... and use of tags for retargeting.
- Digital Advertising | Greg Deemy of Targetonstar - It's not just about the clicks. 3 things to consider in upping your digital ad game from January to December.
- Digital Newsletters | Mary Brodeur - It's not about Constant Contact vs the Monkey. 3 trends in newsletter content that will increase open rates and automated retargeting.
- Facebook Posts | Christen Brewer - Content that improves the algorithm. 3 elements to add to your Facebook posting plan.
Please feel free to bring your lunch. Registration requested; space is limited.
Workshop Series: Putting the Fun in Funnel
Understanding new marketing from awareness to advocacy
120 years ago, Elias Lewis developed the marketing funnel, which you may know as AIDA: Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action. More than a century, and X versions of iPhones later, the marketing funnel now starts much earlier and goes well beyond closing the sale. In this multi-part series from the team at Miranda Creative, attendees will learn how to master the new sales funnel for long-term impact on marketing success.
For the Chamber's full calendar of seminars, click here.
You can now receive text updates about workshop schedules! Text NOTIFY CHAMBERECT WORKSHOP to 313131 to subscribe.