Inclement Weather Policy: Cancellations, delays of events, and closing of the Chamber office will be posted on ChamberECT.com, WBMW106.5 FM, JAMMIN’ 107.7 FM, Radio 104.1 FM, WICH-1310 AM, WCTY 97.7 FM, WNLC 98.7 FM, K-Hits– 100.9 FM, NBC 30, and News Channel 8.
Workshop: Finance and Estate Planning
This workshop will address:
- How estate tax laws may affect you
- Retaining control of your assets
- Avoiding probate and estate taxation issues
- How irrevocable and revocable living trusts work
- Planning for long-term care
- Conserving your estate against catastrophic illness
Ronald Cepikoff, CEP®, AEP®, CTEPTM, CLU®, ChFC®
Senior Vice President, Insurance & Annuity Solutions | Wealth Planning, Stifel
Eric Estelle, VIP Program Manager, Wealth Planning, Stifel
- Free estate and long-term care planning materials
- Free follow-up consultation with the presenter of the seminar
- Complimentary lunch by Village Bake Shop
This seminar is offered for CPE credit. For details, contact Matthew Spring at (860) 440-3373.