Workshop: Instagram for Business
Presented by Miranda Creative
Here's something "unfiltered" — with more than 200 million users accessing at least one business profile a day, Instagram for Business (IG4BZ) has become a vital part of nearly every marketing strategy.
Whether you are a consumer enterprise, non-profit or business-to-business organization, please join us for an engaging dialog with an Instagram pro from the award-winning brand managers of Miranda Creative.
This hands-on lecture will include:
- Instagram basics (account set-up, maximizing standard tools, effective post content)
- Best practices (frequency of posts, use of hashtags and developing a strong 9-square of images)
- Instagram advertising (how to promote and target the ideal audience)
- Instagram for conversion (how to use call-to-actions to drive people to your storefront/site)
- And, on the horizon (preparing for the shop-direct function coming in the months ahead)
Space is limited! Pre-registration is requested. Please feel free to bring lunch with you. Complimentary coffee/tea provided.
For the Chamber's full calendar of seminars, click here.
For text message updates about our seminar series, text NOTIFY CHAMBERECT WORKSHOP to 313131 to subscribe.