Your Entire Staff Enjoys Chamber Benefits
Did you know that your entire staff is eligible to receive all the benefits that come with your business’s Chamber membership, including discounts, invitations to events, member pricing, and marketing opportunities?
In tough economic times, it is important to know how you benefit as a member of the Chamber. One major benefit is that your company’s membership applies to all your employees, and all your employees can consider themselves as active members.
We have programs designed to improve professional skills and increase knowledge of important regional issues. We also provide some of the best networking opportunities around. Your staff can enjoy:
- Discounted admission for all Chamber events, including Business After Hours, Business Education Seminars, Business Breakfasts, and opportunities to meet business leaders, civic representatives, legislators, tourism experts, economists, and educators.
- Invitations to professional development seminars designed to keep your staff on top of the latest business and marketing trends.
- Participation in Chamber councils, committees, and town divisions.
- Use of your business’ Members' Access Portal to stay up to date.
- Ability to post press releases, flyers, discounts, and job openings on behalf of your business.
Visit the Members' Access Portal or call (860) 701-9113 for more information on how to connect your staff to any of your member benefits.